Proven Personal Injury Attorneys
At Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP, our personal injury lawyers take injury cases very seriously. Having over 100 years of combined experience, we understand the impact that accident and injury cases can have on an individual and his or her entire family. We work tirelessly on behalf of our clients to see all their needs are met and the negligent party is held responsible for his or her actions.
Do not sit by and do nothing after an accident or injury. Call us at 508-809-7555 or toll-free at
We Handle A Wide Range Of Personal Injury Cases
Our firm confidently represents clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car crashes — Drivers who act negligently or carelessly, or automobile manufacturers that put quality second, can cause accidents that result in serious brain and spinal cord injuries or the wrongful death of a family member.
- Truck accidents — At Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP, we understand the complexity of truck accident litigation. Our personal injury lawyers bring a thorough knowledge of federal regulations and trucking companies’ insurance coverage issues.
- Personal watercraft, boating and recreational vehicle accidents — A day of recreation can take a tragic turn when an impaired boater or defective personal watercraft, Jet Ski, recreational vehicle or snowmobile results in catastrophic and sometimes fatal injuries.
- Sports injuries — While physical activity has its benefits, there are dangers caused by negligence. Poorly manufactured trampolines or defective football helmets can lead to broken necks and other serious injuries.
- Plane and helicopter crashes — Pilot, controller or maintenance errors, and defective airplane parts can turn a leisurely flight into tragedy. Our job is to attend to every detail while you or your loved one recovers from the catastrophic accident.
- Dangerous products — Attorney Ralph Sbrogna has been on the cutting edge of litigation involving flammable children’s sleepwear, lawn mowers, helmets, appliances, seat belts, air bags and exploding automobile gas tanks. That dedication continues for clients injured due to dangerous and deadly product defects.
- Dangerous drugs — Despite FDA approval, new drugs introduced to the market can have serious and deadly side effects. Our experienced attorneys fight to hold drug manufacturers accountable on behalf of our injured clients.
- Construction site injuries — Construction professionals understand the risks they face while working. However, negligence from a contractor or product manufacturer can lead to career-ending injuries and is not excusable.
Helping Victims Recover Compensation For All Types Of Injuries
Even minor injuries can require extensive medical care and treatment. We strive to help clients recover compensation for the injuries they have suffered, such as:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Burn injuries
- Broken bones
- Severe lacerations and abrasions
- Crush injuries
We also represent surviving family members in wrongful death lawsuits, where a loved one has been lost in a fatal accident.
Contact Our Worcester Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, call us at 508-809-7555 or toll-free at